One of our projects called 'empowering people' aims to literally empower asylum seekers and refugees through health activities (swimming, gymnastics, etc.) and training sesions embarked on. This is funded by 'The People's Health Trust'.
90% of the people who comes to our training sessions or learns through us will get accredited certificates, so these people will report that the project has empowered them. The other 10% will get attendance certificates.